Tiles with a wood pattern are very beautiful for your living room or even for the bathroom.
It is easy to keep clean and it is almost indistinguishable from real wood because the tiles now also have the same texture. If you are in doubt between real wood or a wood look, we have formulated some advantages and disadvantages for you below.
- With a wood-look tile, your floor is a lot cooler, which is great in the summer, but less so in the winter. This can easily be solved with underfloor heating.
- Insects love outdoor wood look tiles in the summer because the underside of the tile remains cold, so a perfect hiding place for insects.
- A big advantage of a wood look tile is that it is water resistant, so you don't have to worry about damp circles that you would with real wood.
- The tiles are easy to keep clean. Since it's a tile, you don't have to worry about stains getting into it.
- The tile does not warp like real wood might.
- No trees need to be cut for this hoot look.
- With a real wooden floor you cannot use underfloor heating because the floor can become convex or hollow because the bottom can dry out. You don't have to worry about that with a wood tile.
Interested in a wood look tile for your project or showroom? Request a free sample now and we'll send it out today!